About Me

My photo
HI ^_^! MY name is Admir.I am not gona talk much about my self i am normal guy!Like u can see i am fan of JOJO so i just thought i may make a blog for JOJO :D:D:D:D:D!I hope u will like it!

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Personal life


JoJo and her mother reside in New Jersey, and her recording studio is in Manhattan, New York City. JoJo also frequently visits Foxborough, Massachusetts, where she was raised and still has family. JoJo, who has been home schooled for the past three years, has stated that "school was definitely a big part of my life". She performs well academically, receiving marks in the As and Bs.

JoJo is a good friend of actress/singer duo Aly & AJ, Alexa Vega, Emma Roberts, and Sara Paxton.

She dated then-D.C. United and current Benfica (Portugal) soccer player Freddy Adu from May 14, 2005 to about October 2006. The two met on the MTV show Fake ID Club while she was hosting it. JoJo made an appearance in the commentary box at a New England Revolution home game when they were playing D.C. United. Adu registered an assist in that game. A Washington Post article in November 2006 reported that the couple split after one year. JoJo mentioned on American Top 40 with Ryan Seacrest that she and Adu were still good friends.

JoJo stated that she was single on the October 18, 2006 episode of Live with Regis and Kelly. In addition, she was in the October 2006 issue of Teen People magazine confirming her breakup with Adu: "I'm single right now and it's good. I'm so young. I'm going to be 16 in December and I'm just so busy. It's hard if you also want to date someone who has a high-profile profession; we were just both consumed with our own world ..."

No comments: