About Me

My photo
HI ^_^! MY name is Admir.I am not gona talk much about my self i am normal guy!Like u can see i am fan of JOJO so i just thought i may make a blog for JOJO :D:D:D:D:D!I hope u will like it!

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Secrets


How did JoJo get that scar on her left cheek?

JoJo was attacked by a dog when she was young. The incident did not traumatize her. In fact, JoJo currently owns a dog for security. Here is an evident example of the scar and the article describing the event.

"Yes, I was bitten in the face by my grandmother’s Dobermann when I was four. I was bleeding heavily and ended up with a big scar and stitches. My nana wouldn’t have it put it down even after it attacked her granddaughter. It hasn’t really put me off dogs, I respect animals but I’m not a natural animal lover."

What happened to JoJo's dad?

JoJo's parents divorced when she was three. Her father, Joel Maurice Levesque, lives in New Hampshire. JoJo still communicates with her dad and can sometimes be seen in rare pictures with her dad. She mentioned this in her first CD's booklet:

"Dad - You get so excited about things! You're the greatest! "This is it Jo, I know this gonna be your big break!" Much Love, Dad

How does JoJo prepare her voice before concerts?

This is from some magazine article:

Wonder how JoJo manages to sing so amazingly well on stage? It's because she doesnt speak for 10 minutes before she goes on stage! She keeps totally quiet and says it's really tough not to talk to anyone when she's so excited!

No comments: